Monday, April 27, 2009

Discipline.

I am too easy on myself.

I try to live in the moment always. What I find is an inconsistency that I disagree with. Through the Buddhist perspective, we are never the same. I believe this, but I feel I waver from the tenets of my beliefs too easily. 

I say, "It's okay Rico. You can try again later." In one aspect, that's great. I don't live in regret because I know I can always do better. On the other hand, I am never progressing to what I ultimately want to be. I want to be beautiful, inside and out.

At the end of day, in the dead of night, I know inside if I really tried all day to be all that I CAN BE. Lately, I can't say I have. So, today, I start again. I WILL be beautiful, and I WILL beautify the world as best I can.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely comment Rico! I enjoy your optimism - makes for some good energy to feed off of haha. And you've got it all wrong maaan, it's not "I WILL be beautiful," you gotta just straight up know: "I already am beautiful!" whaBAM!

    ReplyDelete